What can I say my dear followers. The end of the year came and went and now it’s March 1st. Oy vey! Here’s what you missed:
1. I survived my first audition season. Whew!
2. The holidays were wonderful. We picked pumpkins off the actual vine for Halloween, I baked a carrot soufflé for Thanksgiving and my best friend came to visit, we chopped our own tree down for Christmas, and rung in the New Year with wonderful friends at the swanky R2L.
3. I started working for a temp agency. (which is entirely to blame for my absence in posting..désolé I won’t let it happen again) I really like it. I am on my 2nd assignment. (I feel like a secret agent every time I say that)
4. I saw Berlioz’s Les Troyens Met HD performance. And it was the best 5 1/2 hours of my life.
5. I have almost survived my first winter (almost).
6. We went skiing in the Poconos and good news, I still know how to ski!
7. We made a harlem shake video. It’s the current viral craze. Check ours out on youtube: harlemshakephillypokerstyle. I may or may not be the gal eating flowers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cAvAbvW4PQ
8. I am currently dreaming about Spring. I can’t wait to adorn my favorite sandals once again and bathe in my sweet pastels. Very soon…
I think that brings you up to speed. I hope everyone enjoys their first weekend in March. I’ll be heading to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. aka the rocky steps.